Green Chile Chicken Pinwheels
This recipe was developed and featured on Peaches to Pearls. The original blog post can be read here.
- 1 8-oz package 1/3 Less Fat Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 tbs Rio Luna Organic Diced Green Chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic salt
- 4 or 5 large burrito tortillas (10-inch), spinach and/or whole wheat
- Mix softened Neufchatel cream cheese with chopped chicken, Rio Luna Organic Diced Green Chiles, red bell pepper and garlic salt together.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up the softened cheese. Cut off ends of tortilla roll and cut into 1-inch slices. Enjoy!