Philly Cheese Steak Crescent Roll Up
Makes: 8 scones
- Philly Cheese Steak:
- 1 pound shaved steak
- 2 tbs Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Rio Luna Organics Hot Green Chiles
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Roll Ups:
- 1 pack Crescent dinner roll ups
- 1/2 cup ground mustard
- 1 tbs bourbon
- 1/4 cup Rio Luna Organics Hot and Sweet Jalapeños, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large sauté pan with 1 tbs canola oil over high heat, add the shaved steak and Montreal steak seasoning. Cook on high until steak is no longer pink, moving around in pan. Remove from the pan.
- Return the pan to high heat and add the remaining oil. Add sliced onions and Rio Luna Organics Hot Green Chiles. Sauté for 1-2 minutes until onions are translucent but not mushy.
- Return steak to pan and combine together.
- Take one crescent triangle and fill with approximately ¼ cup of shaved steak filling. Spread filling out evenly but leave a little room on the top and bottom to fold. Add 2 tbs of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Take the top of the crescent roll and roll it forward according to the packaging instructions then bake according to package instructions.
- While crescent roll ups are baking, in a small bowl mix together ground mustard, bourbon and Rio Luna Organics Hot and Sweet Jalapeños.
- Serve and enjoy!