This recipe was developed and featured on Fare Isle. The original blog post can be read here.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup packed chopped cilantro
- 12 Rio Luna Nacho Sliced Jalapeños, or to taste
- Juice of 2 limes, about 1/4 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit. Remove peel and dice avocados, then add them to a bowl.
- Add diced red onion and chopped cilantro to the bowl.
- Chop jalapeño slices and add to the bowl.
- Add lime juice and salt then mash and stir everything with a fork until you reach desired texture.
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt and/or more chopped jalapeño slices to taste.
- Serve immediately.