Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 35 min
Cook Time: 2 hrs
- 4 lb Tyson® Chicken Legs
- 1 cup Stubb's® Green Chile Anytime Sauce
- 1 Lime , zested , juiced
- 2 cloves Garlic , minced
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Stubb's® Green Chile Anytime Sauce
- 1 Lime, zested
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro , chopped Garnish to taste
- 8-10 Rio Luna Jalapeño Peppers to taste
- Queso Fresco, crumbled to taste
- Fresh Cilantro
- In a small bowl combine the Stubb's® Green Chile Anytime Sauce (1 cup) , Garlic (2 cloves) , Brown Sugar (1/4 cup) , Lime (1) and whisk.
- Place the Tyson® Chicken Legs (4 lb) in a zip-top plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the wings, seal the bag and let marinate for several hours.
- Zest another lime and slice 1/4 inch off of each end of the Lime. Cut it in half, lengthwise and set one of the halves cut-side-down on the cutting board. Slice it at an angle, lengthwise to make lime wedges and set aside.
- Combine Stubb's® Green Chile Anytime Sauce (1/4 cup) , Lime (1) , Sour Cream (1 cup) and Fresh Cilantro (1/2 cup) in a small bowl and stir together. Chill until ready to use.
- Heat the grill to a medium high heat, about 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), and arrange the wings on the grates so they don't fall through. Cook until wings are crispy and cooked through, turning once or twice about 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer wings to a platter and sprinkle with Jalapeño Peppers (to taste), Queso Fresco (to taste), and Fresh Cilantro (to taste). Serve with dipping sauce.
Thanks for the inspiration Side Chef