Beyond Meat Burger with Garlic Jalapeño Mac Sauce
Makes: 6 burgers
- 6 Beyond Meat Patties
- 1 tbs canola oil
- Garlic Jalapeño Mac Sauce:
- 1/3 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 1 tbs dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 tbs Rio Luna Organics Hot and Sweet Jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1 tbs roasted garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- To assemble burgers:
- 6 brioche buns
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 2 tbs Rio Luna Organics Hot and Sweet Jalapeños, finely chopped (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine together Hellman’s mayo, Dijon mustard, ketchup, dill pickles, Rio Luna Organics Hot and Sweet Jalapenos, roasted garlic and smoked paprika. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine pico de gallo with Rio Luna Organics Hot and Sweet Jalapeños (this is an optional step).
- In a large sauté pan with canola oil over high heat, add Beyond Meat patties and cook until brown on each side, roughly 3-4 minutes each. Remove from heat and immediately top with pepper jack cheese.
- Toast brioche bun lightly until golden brown but not burned.
- To assemble a burger add 1 tbs of "Mac" sauce to top the bun, add the Beyond Meat patty to the bottom bun, top with sliced avocado and pico de gallo. Finish with the top bun.
- Serve and enjoy!