Green Chile Buffalo Shrimp Dip
This recipe was developed and featured on Zen and Spice. The original blog post can be read here.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined, diced into small chunks
- 4 oz (1 can) Rio Luna Diced Green Chiles
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Tortilla chips, to dip
- Italian parsley, to garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and diced shrimp. Cook until shrimp are pink and no longer translucent.
- Add the green chiles, cream cheese and milk. Stir to combine. Add the pepper sauce, cheddar and monterey jack cheese. Stir until all the cheese is melted and smooth.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, remove from heat. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.