This recipe was developed and featured on La Cooquette. The original blog post can be read here.
Makes: 5 enchiladas
Prep Time: 15 min.
Chill Time: 4 hours
- 5 fried corn tortillas. These can be store-bought, or you can do the frying yourself. For a healthier (albeit less tasty) option, you can go the oven-baked route
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ cabbage, disinfected
- 300g minced beef
- 1 can Rio Luna Organic Diced Green Chiles or for more spiciness, go for the Rio Luna Organic Jalapeño Chiles
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- “Queso seco” or any dry cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, cook the minced beef with minimal olive oil.
- Slice the cabbage thinly and slice the tomatoes.
- Add a serving of beef to the fried corn tortilla, next add a layer of cabbage.
- Add the tomato and a couple of slices of the hardboiled egg. Salt and pepper to taste and add “queso seco” or any grated dry cheese.
- Add a spoonful of the Rio Luna Organic Diced Green Chiles to top everything off.