Jalapeño Beer Bread
This recipe was developed by Hola Jalapeño. The original post can be read here.
Makes: 10 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup Rio Luna Organic Jalapeño slices, chopped
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 12 ounces beer
- 1 tablespoon Turbinado sugar or brown sugar
- Whisk together 3 cups flour, 1 tbsp. baking powder, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add ½ cup Rio Luna Organic Jalapeño slices, chopped, ¼ cup vegetable oil, and ¼ cup honey. Pour in 12 ounces beer and mix to combine.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes. Top with 1 tbsp. Turbinado sugar or brown sugar and continue baking until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30-40 more minutes.