Loaded Tater Tot Nachos
This recipe was developed and featured on Savory Experiments. The original blog post can be read here.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
- 4 cups tater tots, cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken, cooked
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 2 tbs sliced black olives
- 1 tbs sour cream
- fresh cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Pile cooked and crispy tater tots onto the center of the sheet.
- Top with shredded cheese and shredded chicken. Place into oven until cheese melts.
- Remove and top with pico de gallo, green chiles, sliced black olives and sour cream. Fresh cilantro is optional.