Mini Shrimp Po Boys
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 bag breaded shrimp, frozen
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Rio Luna Organics Diced Green Chile
- 1/4 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp roasted garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tbs Rio Luna Organics Diced Green Chile
- 2 tsp Old Bay
- 6 Pretzilla Pretzel Hoagie Buns
- In a small bowl, combine together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard and chopped garlic.
- In a medium bowl, combine together red cabbage, carrots, scallions and Rio Luna Organics Diced Green Chile.
- In a small bowl, combine together Hellman's Mayonnaise, lemon juice, Rio Luna Organics Diced Green Chile and Old Bay.
- Toss together vegetables and apple cider vinegar dressing. Toss to evenly coat dressing.
- Cook shrimp according to packaging directions.
- To assemble a hoagie split Pretzilla hoagie bun open just slightly, do not make two separate pieces. Add 4-5 shrimp depending on size. Add ½ cup of slaw and 2 TBS of green chile aioli.
- Serve and enjoy!