Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 pound chorizo
- 7 oz Rio Luna Green Chiles
- 16 oz Queso Quesadilla or Mexican Cheese Blend, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Cook chorizo with 1/2 can of Rio Luna Green Chiles until nicely crumbled and cooked.
- In a large cast iron or sauté pan combine cheese and other 1/2 of green chiles until melted.
- Transfer to serving dish and top with chorizo and cilantro. Serve with warm flour tortillas.