Makes: 4 servings, about 1 ½ cups each
Prep Time: 20 mins plus marinating
- 4 cups honeydew melon chunks (about 1 large melon)
- 2 seedless cucumbers, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons HOLLAND HOUSE™ Champagne Vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) RIO LUNA™ Organic Diced Green Chiles, undrained
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Place melon, cucumbers, mint, cilantro, vinegar and salt in large resealable bag. Refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- Remove herb sprigs from bag. Transfer contents of bag to blender. Process until mixture is almost smooth. Add chiles and remaining ingredients. Blend until completely smooth. Serve chilled.
To add a little protein, garnish each serving with cooked small shrimp.