Makes: 16 servings
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (4 ounces) Rio Luna™ Organic Diced Jalapeños, pureed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk oil, sugar, eggs, jalapeños and vanilla in medium bowl until blended.
- Combine remaining ingredients in separate bowl; add to egg mixture. Mix just until combined. Pour into greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15-20 min. or until brownies pull away from sides of pan. Cool in pan on wire rack.
For added flavor and attractive presentation, dust with powdered sugar before serving.