Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernals
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 4oz. can of Rio Luna Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 of an avocado, cubed
- Rio Luna Nacho Sliced Jalapeños, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- lime wedges to serve on the side
- Preheat oven to 425˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim ends of sweet potatoes and cut into 1/2" thick strips.
- Dump sweet potato strips onto the baking sheet and coat with olive oil and salt. Spread fries out into a single layer.
- Bake at 425˚F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prep toppings. Drain Rio Luna Diced Green Chiles in a strainer. Shred cheese, slice red onion, cut avocado and lime, and pick cilantro leaves.
- When fries are done transfer them to a parchment lined baking dish and top with black beans, corn, Rio Luna Diced Green Chiles and cheese.
- Bake at 425˚F for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with salsa, avocado, Rio Luna Nacho Sliced Jalapeños, and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges and enjoy immediately.
This recipe was developed and featured on Fare Isle. The original blog post can be read here.