Makes: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 1 hr
- 2 jars Rio Luna™ Organic Green Enchilada Sauce
- 5 lbs pork shoulder, large diced
- 2 tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 2 tbsp dehydrated minced garlic
- 3 cups water
- 2 tbsp Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Set the crock pot or instapot to the saute setting. Add the oil and allow to heat up.
- While you wait, add the diced pork and salt in a bowl. Next, add the mixture to the crockpot and allow to sear all around.
- Once you’ve achieved a golden brown color on the pork shoulder, add the dehydrated onion and garlic, green enchilada sauce and water. Cover, set to pressure cook, and allow to cook for 1 hr.
- The pork should be fork tender, and ready to be eaten. Feel free to make tacos, serve over rice, make burritos, or add to your favorite quesadillas.