Makes: 1 drink
Prep Time: 5 mins
- Rio Luna Organic Nacho Sliced Jalapeños
- Chili garlic salt
- Lime wedges
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 tbs pickling liquid from the jar of the Rio Luna Organic Nacho Sliced Jalapeños
- Heavy dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 12 oz cold pale lager beer
- Kale leaf, for garnish
- Rub 1 lime wedge around the rim of a pint glass. Dip in chili garlic salt and fill glass 3/4 of the way full with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add lime juice, tomato juice, pickling liquid, Worcestershire, and black pepper. Shake vigorously. Strain into prepared glass. Top with beer.
- Garnish with lime wedges and Rio Luna Organic Jalapeños.
This recipe was developed and featured on Hola Jalapeño. The original blog post can be read here.