Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried black beans
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) Rio Luna™ Organic Nacho Sliced Jalapeños, drained
- 1-1/3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake tortillas directly on oven rack 2 min. Cool. Spread 1/4 cup beans onto each tortilla. Top evenly with remaining ingredients, except cilantro.
- Bake 8 min. or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro just before serving.
For extra flavor, drizzle pizzas with chipotle ranch dressing.