Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
- 3 cups shredded smoked Gruyere cheese (about 5 ounces)
- 3 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese (about 5 ounces)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) RIO LUNA™ Organic Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 naan flatbreads
- 3 tablespoons garlic oil
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 cups assorted chopped grilled vegetables (such as asparagus, eggplant, onions, peppers)
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) RIO LUNA™ Organic Nacho Sliced Jalapeños, drained
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cheeses in large bowl; set aside. Process cream, green chiles, garlic paste and salt in food processor until smooth.
- Brush each flatbread with oil. Top with about ¼ cup chile mixture, ¼ cup tomatoes and 1 cup cheese mixture. Cover evenly with grilled vegetables and jalapeños. Top each with additional ½ cup cheese.
- Bake directly on oven rack 8-10 min. or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
Use any of your favorite grilled veggies to top these flatbreads.