Jalapeño Passion Fruit Cocktail
This recipe was developed and featured on Peaches to Pearls. The original blog post can be read here.
Makes: 4 drinks
- For Jalapeño Vodka:
- 4-5 slices Rio Luna Organic Jalapeños, add more for stronger heat
- 8 oz vodka
- For Passion Fruit Cocktail:
- 2 oz jalapeño infused vodka
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz passion fruit juice
- 3 jalapeño slices
- Begin by making Jalapeño Vodka ahead of time. Combine the sliced Rio Luna Organic Jalapeños and the vodka in a jar and shake. Allow to sit for 8 to 24 hours. The longer it sits the stronger it will get! If you want just a hint of jalapeño, just let sit for an hour.
- In cocktail glass, add all ingredients with fresh ice.
- Stir with a barspoon then garnish jalapeño slices. Enjoy!