Makes: 8 servings
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 12" premade pizza crust
- 1 jar Rio Luna™ Organic Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chihuahua cheese
- 1 jar Rio Luna™ Organic Nacho Sliced Jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza crust on a sheet pan. Evenly spread out the green enchilada sauce on the crust.
- Next, mix both the mozzarella and chihuahua cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle evenly all around the pizza. Add nacho sliced jalapeños on top.
- Place the pizza on the bottom rack of the oven and set a timer for 14 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is fully melted.