Makes: 1 serving
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 5 min
- 6 oz Rio Luna™ Organic Green Enchilada Sauce
- 6 oz Rio Luna™ Organic Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 oz queso fresco
- 4 tbsp grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 6 slices avocado
- In a non-stick pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan. Turn your burner on medium high heat. Add your tortilla to fry until golden brown crispy. Repeat for the other tortilla.
- Season the crispy tortillas with salt. In the non-stick pan, warm up your two sauces until simmering.
- Fry the eggs to your liking. We recommend sunny side up.
- Place the crispy tortillas on a plate and spoon the red and green sauces over each tortilla.
- Next, place the fried eggs on top of the crispy tortillas and sauces. Season the eggs with salt, sprinkle the crumbled queso fresco and garnish with the sliced avocado.
This dish is typically eaten with black beans that have been refried for a great start to the morning.