This recipe was developed and featured on Peaches to Pearls. The original blog post can be read here.
This recipe was developed by Chelsea’s Messy Apron. The original post can be read here.
Chelsea’s Messy Apron’s favorite way to enjoy this chicken salad is on a croissant with a few pieces of lettuce. Below are a few other ways you can serve it:
- Serve on regular toasted bread (we like ciabatta with this mix).
- Try it on lettuce wraps! Pile this Jalapeño chicken salad on some butter lettuce leaves or Romaine lettuce, roll it up, and enjoy.
- Serve this Jalapeño chicken salad inside an avocado.
- Add a few spoonfuls of this chicken salad on some mixed greens or arugula and toss to combine.
- Enjoy as is. This chicken salad is also great straight from the bowl or spooned onto crackers.
Prepare fried or scrambled eggs instead of poaching them.
This recipe was developed and featured on Better Living. The original blog post can be read here.
Best eaten hot from oven. Leftovers will keep covered and refrigerated for up to 2-3- days. Reheat to serve.
This recipe was developed and featured on Fare Isle. The original blog post can be read here.